This site will allow your unit to create and post a web page with the following rules:
1. Site may contain No Commercial Advertising.
2. Creating, Updating and Maintaining the site is the responsibility of the unit
3. Site must be updated at least every 60 days
4. One (1) email account is included with the site
5. No Phone numbers are allowed to be posted on the site
6. No Scouts may be identified by first and last name on your site. All site correspondence must be via e-mail for the protection of our Scouts.
7. Sites should promote both your unit and scouts as a whole. The Webmaster will remove any sites deemed to be not in the best interest of the Scouting movement. The decision of the webmaster is final.
The concept of this site is to promote Scouting, and as such Troops, Crews and Post are encourages to have the Scouts Design and maintain these web sites. Pack web sites should be sites that Cub Scouts would like to visit. All Main Pages must contain a reminder that the site is created and maintained by your unit, and all information on the site is the responsibility of the unit.
For information on how to set up your account and site please email email@example.com